Indian handset maker iBall has launched dual SIM smartphone, Andi5T Cobalt2 for Rs. 11,999. The details of availability is not revealed, but it is listed on company’s site.
Andi5T Cobalt2 runs on the Android v4.2 Jelly Bean OS out of the box which can be upgraded to KitKat. The device is powered by a 1.3GHz Cortex A7 quad-core processor with 1GB RAM. The device has an internal storage of 4GB memory which can be expanded up to 32GB via microSD card slot.
The smartphone has a 5" screen with high quality IPS HD display of 1280x720 pixel resolution. The handset is 8.9 mm thick and weighs 144 grams. The phone has a 12-megapixel auto focus snapper with an LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing snapper.The handset packs a 1750mAh battery.
The phone has features like auto call recording, smart answer, dial from SMS directly, dial from contact directly, shake to answer, voice control for phone, camera and alarms.
The connectivity features of the device includes 3G, Wi-Fi, Micro-USB, EDGE/GPRS and Bluetooth.
Specification of Andi5T Cobalt2
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD OGS display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core Cortex A7 processor
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean), Upgradeable to Android 4.4 KitKat
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 12MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 146×73.5×8.9 mm; Weight 144 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Full HD 1080p video playback
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with MicroSD
- 3G (HSDPA: 42 Mbps, HSUPA: 11 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 1750 mAh battery